Welcome

Hey everyone! I'm Elder Weston Barnes, a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I'm originally from the Southwestern corner of Missouri just outside Branson. I left my home of wooded hills and long windy lakes for two years to serve the Lord here in Vancouver. This blog is dedicated to sharing my story and helping others understand what I believe.

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Away in... Portland!

Hey everyone, guess what! I'm in Portland! So far Portland has lived up to it's reputation of being different from any other place. It's a whole new place for me. Thankfully, the Lord hasn't sent me out on this adventure alone. My new companion is Elder Rankin and he is on fire! I know that God doesn't do random so this transfer is inspired. There are people here that we need to meet because the Lord has been preparing them for the message that we share. It is a message of peace and of hope. I declare that the Heavens have opened again. We live in a world were it has never been more important to have the guidance that comes through a Prophet of God. Miracles haven't ceased. Revelation hasn't ceased. Hope hasn't ceased. God is a god of love and He is reaching out for us His children. Best be getting excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment