Welcome

Hey everyone! I'm Elder Weston Barnes, a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I'm originally from the Southwestern corner of Missouri just outside Branson. I left my home of wooded hills and long windy lakes for two years to serve the Lord here in Vancouver. This blog is dedicated to sharing my story and helping others understand what I believe.

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Patience

I just watched this video on my friends Facebook page and I thought it was worthy of sharing. Patience is something that I am well aquanted with. Or at least opportunities to be patient. I definitely have need of the actual patience. Regardless, it is a principle of power. Christ thought us this in D&C 101:38. When we have patience, we are in control of ourselves and can progress towards eternal life. There is a person that we are teaching who is struggling with giving up some addictions. It can be very frustrating to watch them relapse but if I don't exercise patience, then I will not be capable to give them the support that they need. That is why I'm patient, why are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment